United in the Community offer a Lunchtime Club session which is a unique opportunity to assist schools with the difficult task of managing their staff’s extra-curricular provision.
We deliver Lunchtime Clubs for schools – a great way to engage with the children and organise structured fun activities for 45 to 60 minutes.
These sessions can help develop balance and a child’s mental state throughout the day and learning in the classroom. We have have seen significant growth with the amount of sessions being delivered during this period of the school day.
How United and Community can help your school at lunchtime
- We provide schools structured coaching activities that allow pupils to build up an appetite, let off some steam and enjoy a fun filled coaching session during their lunch break.
- Train your children to be playground leaders.
- Sessions are made enjoyable over a shorter period emphasising on being active along with promoting positive behaviour and development in challenging games.
- Coaches can engage with all levels and show the enthusiasm to get involved for their social development and commit to meet high standards of delivery.
- Gives the school an extra source of supervision to conduct a wide range of sports on a regular basis.
- No checks need to be conducted due to all staff holding a DBS, safeguarding children and emergency first qualification.
If you’d like our Sports Participation team to come and do a Lunchtime Club at your school, please contact Jamie Lawrence on (01205) 311655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.