United in the Community
Our vision is to help members of the community accomplish their goals by delivering a range of quality, innovative projects through football and sports. Through this vision we have broken it down in to more specific aims:
- To increase and develop new opportunities for community members to participate in sport and physical activity.
- To develop and nurture the local youth of tomorrow.
- To create and develop opportunities for everyone to engage in grassroots football.
- To increase physical activity levels and promote healthy lifestyles.
- To raise peoples’ aspirations and attainment levels in sport.
- To deliver innovative projects in order to engage and bring together various groups and communities through sport.
- To create and provide opportunities for local people to develop skills, access training, volunteering and employment.
- To develop and create links with Boston United Football Club ‘The Pilgrims’ fans for the future.
Our Strategic Goals
- Our strategic aims reflect the balance of maintaining our existing projects whilst developing new opportunities through implementing wider sports.
- The importance of sustainability whilst developing our sports programme is vital. Our sports programme feels it is important to recognise the need for securing wider sources of incomes through donations, grants, fundraising and subscriptions.
- To use the power of Boston United Football Club to engage supporters and the wider community to help the club meet their corporate and social responsibilities.
- Maintain and increase the quality of current projects and core programmes.
- To raise the profile and awareness of United in the Community and Boston United Football Club in order to demonstrate its impact and value within the community.
- To ensure the organisation’s sustainability by a diverse range of income opportunities whilst meeting the needs of the community.
- To increase the growth of the organisation through investigating, consulting, planning and developing new programmes to engage with new customers.
- To identify and engage with partners, businesses and organisations to meet the aims of the organisation and the wider community.