Adult Cheerleading / Cheer Aerobics
Summary of Activities:
Fun adult cheerleading session in Boston
This is a fun adult cheerleading session that looks at introducing a variety of cheerleading skills, such as pom dance, stunts, gymnastics and cheer & chant. Cheer aerobics may also be included, which is a fantastic session to get your heart pumping in a fun environment.
All coaches are fully qualified and have relevant CRB checks. This session is available for males and females who are aged 18 and over.
For more information please contact United Cheer Team coach Nicola Drummond on 07538 787533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day: Wednesday 7-9pm
For: Males & Females aged 16+
Venue: Boston Grammar School
Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Price: £5 per session
What to bring: Suitable indoor clothing and footwear and a drink.
Equipment: All equipment is provided
Programme Funded by
- Adult Cheerleading / Cheer AerobicsFor: Males & Females aged 16+Day: Wednesday 7-9pm
- Badminton Club - TuesdayFor: Males and Females aged 16+Day: Tuesday 6-7.30pm
- BasketballFor: Males and females 16+Day: Tuesday 7.30pm to 9pm
- Cheer Gymnastics - 5 to 17 yearsFor: Boys and girls 5 to 17 yearsDay: Saturday 9.30am to 11am
- Cheerleading - 4 years and underFor: Boys & Girls 4 years and underDay: Wednesday 5-5.30pm
- Cheerleading - 4 years and underFor: Boys & Girls 4 years and underDay: Saturday 9-9.30am
- Cheerleading - 5 to 17 yearsFor: Boys and girls 5 to 17 yearsDay: Wednesday 5-7pm
- Cheerleading - 5 to 17 yearsFor: Boys and girls 5 to 17 yearsDay: Saturday 11-12pm
- Pilgrims Goalz Youth NightFor: Boys and Girls 11 to 18 yearsDay: Monday, Thursday and Friday 6-8pm
- Player Development Centre U11-U13 BostonFor: Boys and girls - Under 11 to Under 13Day: Friday 6.30pm to 7.30pm
- Player Development Centre U8-U10 BostonFor: Boys and girls - Under 8 to Under 10Day: Friday 5.30pm to 6.30pm
- Summer Holiday Fun DaysFor: Boys & Girls 5 to 15 yearsDay: Tuesday to Friday
- Tiny Pilgrims football in Boston LincolnshireFor: Boys and girls Pre School & ReceptionDay: Saturday 9-10am
- Tiny Pilgrims football in Boston LincolnshireFor: Boys and girls School Year 1 to 2Day: Saturday 10-11am
- Walking Football - MondaysFor: Males and females over 45Day: Monday 7-8pm
- Walking Football - ThursdayFor: Males and females over 45Day: Thursday 5.50-6.50pm
- Young Pilgrims football in Boston LincolnshireFor: Boys and girls in School Year 2 to 7Day: Monday 6-7pm