Badminton Club – Tuesday
Summary of Activities:
Badminton – Tuesday
This club on a Tuesday will allow people to develop their skills in a fun and positive environment, guided by our qualified coaches. It is a great opportunity to play as part of our Badminton Club, where you can expect to learn a variety of skills, and lots of game play. This is a great session to enjoy with friends, or even to meet new ones!
All of our coaches are fully qualified and have relevant CRB checks. This session is for males and females aged 16 years and older.
For more information and to book, please contact Nicola Drummond on 07951 401718 or email email@example.com.
Our Badminton Club also play on a Friday evening.
Day: Tuesday 6-7.30pm
For: Males and Females aged 16+
Venue: Kirton Middlecott Sports & Fitness Centre
Time: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Price: £3 per session
What to bring: Suitable indoor clothing and footwear plus a drink.
Equipment: All equipment is provided
Programme Funded by
- Adult Cheerleading / Cheer AerobicsFor: Males & Females aged 16+Day: Wednesday 7-9pm
- Badminton Club - TuesdayFor: Males and Females aged 16+Day: Tuesday 6-7.30pm
- BasketballFor: Males and females 16+Day: Tuesday 7.30pm to 9pm
- Cheer Gymnastics - 5 to 17 yearsFor: Boys and girls 5 to 17 yearsDay: Saturday 9.30am to 11am
- Cheerleading - 4 years and underFor: Boys & Girls 4 years and underDay: Wednesday 5-5.30pm
- Cheerleading - 4 years and underFor: Boys & Girls 4 years and underDay: Saturday 9-9.30am
- Cheerleading - 5 to 17 yearsFor: Boys and girls 5 to 17 yearsDay: Wednesday 5-7pm
- Cheerleading - 5 to 17 yearsFor: Boys and girls 5 to 17 yearsDay: Saturday 11-12pm
- Pilgrims Goalz Youth NightFor: Boys and Girls 11 to 18 yearsDay: Monday, Thursday and Friday 6-8pm
- Player Development Centre U11-U13 BostonFor: Boys and girls - Under 10 to Under 12Day: Friday 6.30pm to 7.30pm
- Player Development Centre U8-U10 BostonFor: Boys and girls - Under 7 to Under 9Day: Friday 5.30pm to 6.30pm
- Summer Holiday Fun DaysFor: Boys & Girls 5 to 15 yearsDay: Tuesday to Friday
- Term 6 Kirton Primary - Multi Sports After School ClubFor: Boys and girls in School Year 1 to 3. Day: Wednesdays
- Term 6 Kirton Primary - Multi Sports After School Club - FridaysFor: Boys and girls in School Year 4 to 6.Day: Fridays
- Tiny Pilgrims football in Boston LincolnshireFor: Boys and girls Pre School & ReceptionDay: Saturday 9-10am
- Tiny Pilgrims football in Boston LincolnshireFor: Boys and girls School Year 1 to 2Day: Saturday 10-11am
- Walking Football - MondaysFor: Males and females over 45Day: Monday 7-8pm
- Walking Football - ThursdayFor: Males and females over 45Day: Thursday 5.50-6.50pm
- Young Pilgrims football in Boston LincolnshireFor: Boys and girls in School Year 2 to 7Day: Monday 6-7pm