Summary of Activities:
Every Tuesday, take part with our Basketball sessions at Kirton Middlecott Sports and Fitness Centre. All of our coaches are fully qualified and have relevant CRB checks.
Basketball is a great sport to play to help keep fit and active. It involves a lot of starting and stopping, and can provide a great workout to help burn calories, build endurance, improve balance and coordination, develops concentration and self discipline and help build up muscle.
This session is available for males and females who are aged 16 and over.
For more information please contact Nicola Drummond on 07951 401718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day: Tuesday 7.30pm to 9pm
For: Males and females 16+
Venue: Kirton Middlecott Sports and Fitness Centre
Time: 7:30pm - 9:00pm
Price: £3 per session
What to bring: Please wear suitable sports clothing and footwear, and bring a drink.
Equipment: All equipment is provided
Programme Funded by
- Adult Cheerleading / Cheer AerobicsFor: Males & Females aged 16+Day: Wednesday 7-9pm
- Badminton Club - TuesdayFor: Males and Females aged 16+Day: Tuesday 6-7.30pm
- BasketballFor: Males and females 16+Day: Tuesday 7.30pm to 9pm
- Cheer Gymnastics - 5 to 17 yearsFor: Boys and girls 5 to 17 yearsDay: Saturday 9.30am to 11am
- Cheerleading - 4 years and underFor: Boys & Girls 4 years and underDay: Wednesday 5-5.30pm
- Cheerleading - 4 years and underFor: Boys & Girls 4 years and underDay: Saturday 9-9.30am
- Cheerleading - 5 to 17 yearsFor: Boys and girls 5 to 17 yearsDay: Wednesday 5-7pm
- Cheerleading - 5 to 17 yearsFor: Boys and girls 5 to 17 yearsDay: Saturday 11-12pm
- Pilgrims Goalz Youth NightFor: Boys and Girls 11 to 18 yearsDay: Monday, Thursday and Friday 6-8pm
- Player Development Centre U11-U13 BostonFor: Boys and girls - Under 11 to Under 13Day: Friday 6.30pm to 7.30pm
- Player Development Centre U8-U10 BostonFor: Boys and girls - Under 8 to Under 10Day: Friday 5.30pm to 6.30pm
- Summer Holiday Fun DaysFor: Boys & Girls 5 to 15 yearsDay: Tuesday to Friday
- Tiny Pilgrims football in Boston LincolnshireFor: Boys and girls Pre School & ReceptionDay: Saturday 9-10am
- Tiny Pilgrims football in Boston LincolnshireFor: Boys and girls School Year 1 to 2Day: Saturday 10-11am
- Walking Football - MondaysFor: Males and females over 45Day: Monday 7-8pm
- Walking Football - ThursdayFor: Males and females over 45Day: Thursday 5.50-6.50pm
- Young Pilgrims football in Boston LincolnshireFor: Boys and girls in School Year 2 to 7Day: Monday 6-7pm