Player Development Centre U11-U13 Boston
Summary of Activities:
Elite Player Development Centre football coaching in Boston
The Elite Player Development Centre for boys and girls is an important part of our elite football pathway and a core element to help develop young players, their skills and individual technical ability and tactical knowledge.
Our elite Player Development Centre provide boys and girls in the Under 11 to Under 13 age groups the opportunity to develop and improve their individual technical ability and tactical knowledge of the game within the four corners linked with the FA’s development model. The specialist coaching sessions are based around professional standards off the pitch, whilst also developing with the ball on the pitch.
This programme is something unique to the Boston area and the sessions will give local boys and girls the opportunity to experience high quality coaching once a week but at the same time still allowing them to play for their grassroots clubs.
The overall aim is to develop the players as individuals. Boston United work hard to improve the standard of local football and the PDC is the initial step on to our elite pathway, giving young players the opportunity to progress in to Boston United’s elite Girls Regional Talent Club, Centre of Excellence, Youth Team and beyond!
The sessions run on a Friday evening at Peter Paine Sports Centre, Boston on the astro turf. The elite PDC costs £20 per month and this can be paid by standing order (which must be set up ready to pay from the start of the programme).
Under 8 to Under-10 5.30pm to 6.30pm at Peter Paine Astroturf
Under-11 to Under-13 6.30pm-7.30pm at Peter Paine Astroturf
You will be required to purchase a Boston United training t-shirt from Kit Locker (Nike Park VI Short Sleeve Shirt). The players must also wear black shorts and socks. You do have an option to order a full black training kit but is not compulsory (Nike Park II Knit Short and Nike Classic II Sock on Kit Locker). All the kit can be found online here www.bufconline.com/affiliate-groups/centre-of-excellence
In return for the costs associated to attend these sessions, children will be guaranteed:
- A Coaching programme led by Martyn Bunce, Head of Youth at Boston United
- Programme overseen by first team manager and UEFA A coach, Adam Murray
- Lifelong learning sessions
- PDC syllabus designed to develop all aspects of their game linked with the Boston United Centre of Excellence and Girls RTC
- FA licensed coaches will deliver a high standard of coaching
- Quarterly reviews on performance.
All our coaches are fully qualified and hold FA First Aid, are CRB checked and have attended safe guarding workshops. Qualifications range from UEFA A to Level 2.
This elite PDC is open to any aspiring young footballers. New players will be on an initial free 4-week trial.
To sign up for a trial please contact Martyn Bunce on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you all the details.
Day: Friday 6.30pm to 7.30pm
For: Boys and girls - Under 10 to Under 12
Venue: Peter Paine Astroturf
Time: 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Price: £20 per month
What to bring: Please wear suitable clothing (black BUFC t-shirt, black shorts and black socks) and footwear, shin pads and bring a drink
Equipment: All equipment is provided
Programme Funded by
- Adult Cheerleading / Cheer AerobicsFor: Males & Females aged 16+Day: Wednesday 7-9pm
- Badminton Club - TuesdayFor: Males and Females aged 16+Day: Tuesday 6-7.30pm
- BasketballFor: Males and females 16+Day: Tuesday 7.30pm to 9pm
- Cheer Gymnastics - 5 to 17 yearsFor: Boys and girls 5 to 17 yearsDay: Saturday 9.30am to 11am
- Cheerleading - 4 years and underFor: Boys & Girls 4 years and underDay: Wednesday 5-5.30pm
- Cheerleading - 4 years and underFor: Boys & Girls 4 years and underDay: Saturday 9-9.30am
- Cheerleading - 5 to 17 yearsFor: Boys and girls 5 to 17 yearsDay: Wednesday 5-7pm
- Cheerleading - 5 to 17 yearsFor: Boys and girls 5 to 17 yearsDay: Saturday 11-12pm
- Pilgrims Goalz Youth NightFor: Boys and Girls 11 to 18 yearsDay: Monday, Thursday and Friday 6-8pm
- Player Development Centre U11-U13 BostonFor: Boys and girls - Under 10 to Under 12Day: Friday 6.30pm to 7.30pm
- Player Development Centre U8-U10 BostonFor: Boys and girls - Under 7 to Under 9Day: Friday 5.30pm to 6.30pm
- Summer Holiday Fun DaysFor: Boys & Girls 5 to 15 yearsDay: Tuesday to Friday
- Term 6 Kirton Primary - Multi Sports After School ClubFor: Boys and girls in School Year 1 to 3. Day: Wednesdays
- Term 6 Kirton Primary - Multi Sports After School Club - FridaysFor: Boys and girls in School Year 4 to 6.Day: Fridays
- Tiny Pilgrims football in Boston LincolnshireFor: Boys and girls Pre School & ReceptionDay: Saturday 9-10am
- Tiny Pilgrims football in Boston LincolnshireFor: Boys and girls School Year 1 to 2Day: Saturday 10-11am
- Walking Football - MondaysFor: Males and females over 45Day: Monday 7-8pm
- Walking Football - ThursdayFor: Males and females over 45Day: Thursday 5.50-6.50pm
- Young Pilgrims football in Boston LincolnshireFor: Boys and girls in School Year 2 to 7Day: Monday 6-7pm