Term 6 Kirton Primary – Multi Sports After School Club – Fridays
Summary of Activities:
Kirton Primary School Multi Sports After School Club Term Six: 9th June to 14th July (please note – there is no after school club on 16th June)
This is a fun multi sports after school club for children at Kirton Primary School every Friday, from 3.20-4.20pm. For boys and girls in School Year 4 to 6.
Your child will play a variety of sports, including basketball, cricket, dodgeball, tennis, football, tri golf, uni-hoc and more! We offer a range of extra curricular activities in a variety of sports. All of our activities follow set session plans, and are carried out in a fun and safe environment.
They are delivered by our fully qualified sports coaches who have worked in various sporting fields and gained a wide range of qualifications. Each coach has an enhanced DBS checked along with a recognized Child Welfare Training and First Aid qualifications.
For: Boys and girls in School Year 4 to 6.
Venue: Kirton Primary School
Time: 3:20pm - 4:20pm
Price: £15 for the term
What to bring: Please wear comfortable sports clothing / P.E Kit and bring a drink.
Equipment: All equipment is provided
Programme Funded by
- Adult Cheerleading / Cheer AerobicsFor: Males & Females aged 16+Day: Wednesday 7-9pm
- Badminton Club - TuesdayFor: Males and Females aged 16+Day: Tuesday 6-7.30pm
- BasketballFor: Males and females 16+Day: Tuesday 7.30pm to 9pm
- Cheer Gymnastics - 5 to 17 yearsFor: Boys and girls 5 to 17 yearsDay: Saturday 9.30am to 11am
- Cheerleading - 4 years and underFor: Boys & Girls 4 years and underDay: Wednesday 5-5.30pm
- Cheerleading - 4 years and underFor: Boys & Girls 4 years and underDay: Saturday 9-9.30am
- Cheerleading - 5 to 17 yearsFor: Boys and girls 5 to 17 yearsDay: Wednesday 5-7pm
- Cheerleading - 5 to 17 yearsFor: Boys and girls 5 to 17 yearsDay: Saturday 11-12pm
- Pilgrims Goalz Youth NightFor: Boys and Girls 11 to 18 yearsDay: Monday, Thursday and Friday 6-8pm
- Player Development Centre U11-U13 BostonFor: Boys and girls - Under 11 to Under 13Day: Friday 6.30pm to 7.30pm
- Player Development Centre U8-U10 BostonFor: Boys and girls - Under 8 to Under 10Day: Friday 5.30pm to 6.30pm
- Summer Holiday Fun DaysFor: Boys & Girls 5 to 15 yearsDay: Tuesday to Friday
- Tiny Pilgrims football in Boston LincolnshireFor: Boys and girls Pre School & ReceptionDay: Saturday 9-10am
- Tiny Pilgrims football in Boston LincolnshireFor: Boys and girls School Year 1 to 2Day: Saturday 10-11am
- Walking Football - MondaysFor: Males and females over 45Day: Monday 7-8pm
- Walking Football - ThursdayFor: Males and females over 45Day: Thursday 5.50-6.50pm
- Young Pilgrims football in Boston LincolnshireFor: Boys and girls in School Year 2 to 7Day: Monday 6-7pm