Tiny Pilgrims football in Boston Lincolnshire
Summary of Activities:
Tiny Pilgrims – Football in Boston Lincolnshire
Our second Tiny Pilgrims session on a Saturday provides football in Boston Lincolnshire for boys and girls in School Year 1 to 2.
These football sessions in Boston are fun with an emphasis on learning key football skills that will help them develop into good players.
All our games involve the children having a ball each or one ball between a small group so they not only get maximum touches on the ball but also have more fun because they feel involved in the session. Our coaches are expert story tellers who can capture the imagination of children with the way they explain how to play each game.
All our coaches are fully qualified and hold FA First Aid, are CRB checked and have attended safe guarding workshops. Qualifications range from UEFA B to Level 2.
For more information about our Tiny Pilgrims football session in Boston Lincolnshire, please email email@example.com or call 01205 364406.
Day: Saturday 10-11am
For: Boys and girls School Year 1 to 2
Venue: Kirton Middlecott Sports & Fitness Centre
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am
Price: £3.50 per session
What to bring: Please wear suitable indoor clothing and footwear, shin pads and bring a drink
Equipment: All equipment is provided
Programme Funded by
- Adult Cheerleading / Cheer AerobicsFor: Males & Females aged 16+Day: Wednesday 7-9pm
- Badminton Club - TuesdayFor: Males and Females aged 16+Day: Tuesday 6-7.30pm
- BasketballFor: Males and females 16+Day: Tuesday 7.30pm to 9pm
- Cheer Gymnastics - 5 to 17 yearsFor: Boys and girls 5 to 17 yearsDay: Saturday 9.30am to 11am
- Cheerleading - 4 years and underFor: Boys & Girls 4 years and underDay: Wednesday 5-5.30pm
- Cheerleading - 4 years and underFor: Boys & Girls 4 years and underDay: Saturday 9-9.30am
- Cheerleading - 5 to 17 yearsFor: Boys and girls 5 to 17 yearsDay: Wednesday 5-7pm
- Cheerleading - 5 to 17 yearsFor: Boys and girls 5 to 17 yearsDay: Saturday 11-12pm
- Pilgrims Goalz Youth NightFor: Boys and Girls 11 to 18 yearsDay: Monday, Thursday and Friday 6-8pm
- Player Development Centre U11-U13 BostonFor: Boys and girls - Under 10 to Under 12Day: Friday 6.30pm to 7.30pm
- Player Development Centre U8-U10 BostonFor: Boys and girls - Under 7 to Under 9Day: Friday 5.30pm to 6.30pm
- Summer Holiday Fun DaysFor: Boys & Girls 5 to 15 yearsDay: Tuesday to Friday
- Term 6 Kirton Primary - Multi Sports After School ClubFor: Boys and girls in School Year 1 to 3. Day: Wednesdays
- Term 6 Kirton Primary - Multi Sports After School Club - FridaysFor: Boys and girls in School Year 4 to 6.Day: Fridays
- Tiny Pilgrims football in Boston LincolnshireFor: Boys and girls Pre School & ReceptionDay: Saturday 9-10am
- Tiny Pilgrims football in Boston LincolnshireFor: Boys and girls School Year 1 to 2Day: Saturday 10-11am
- Walking Football - MondaysFor: Males and females over 45Day: Monday 7-8pm
- Walking Football - ThursdayFor: Males and females over 45Day: Thursday 5.50-6.50pm
- Young Pilgrims football in Boston LincolnshireFor: Boys and girls in School Year 2 to 7Day: Monday 6-7pm