Volunteer Pre-Girls RTC Coach x 3
- Location – Boston
- Salary – Volunteer role
We have vacancies for three Volunteer Pre-Girls RTC Coaches to coach, develop and educate the Pre-Girls RTC players both on and off the pitch preparing female players within a technical programme to enable them to fulfil their sporting potential.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To plan prepare and evaluate all sessions using the FA’s Four-Corner Model
- To deliver coaching sessions to the relevant age groups at a range of venues in accordance with the coaching syllabus and timetable agreed at the beginning of the Pre-Girls RTC season, and reviewed annually.
- To be responsible for recording participants and attendances at Pre-Girls RTC activities for your designated team.
- To be responsible for keeping records of matches and players’ performances of your designated team by using the Team Record Books.
- To conduct Bi Annual Player Review Meetings with your teams’ players and their parents of your designated team as determined by the Technical Director
- To be responsible for the running of a Pre-Girls RTC squad and all related administration.
- To be responsible for the Health & Safety and welfare of themselves and the persons in you oversee who may be effected by your actions.
- Co-operating with other staff in ensuring high standards of conduct and behaviour at all times as per the Code of Conduct for Coaches.
- Communicate with the Technical Director / Club Coordinator regarding the programme e.g. arrangements for training and matches.
- Liaise with the Girls RTC Sports Therapist regarding prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries.
- To maintain a well-supplied medical bag for all fixtures and training sessions in consultation with the Girls RTC Sports Therapist
- Have a commitment to Continuous Personal Development
- Attend all Girls RTC in service days.
- Undertake other duties as required ensuring efficient work on behalf of the United in the Community team
The post holder must:
- Have a minimum FA Level Two
- Have FA Youth Modules 1 & 2 or equivalent (Desirable)
- Have a valid FA Emergency Aid qualification
- Have a Basic Fist Aid for Sport Qualification (Desirable)
- Have a valid FA Safeguarding Children
- Have a clean enhanced FA CRC check
- Be a member of the FA Licenced Coaches Club
- Hold a valid UK full driving licence and have access to a car
You will be required to always represent Boston United Football Club and United in the Community in a professional manner regarding to presentation, personal hygiene, attitude, conduct and professionalism. You must also be able to work flexible and unsociable hours where the role requires (including evenings, weekends and public holidays where appropriate) and undertake such additional responsibilities as required, support the efficient running of the programme.
The application form is an editable PDF – please download and save on your desktop to complete. Once complete, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.