Boston United Community Foundation has real expertise in the implementation and delivery of PPA cover within schools in Lincolnshire and surrounding area.
We are a professional sports provision provider that specialises in delivering a high standard of coaching to meet schools sporting needs.
Our qualified coaches can provide non-contact time for teachers whilst enhancing the school’s curriculum with reference to the legislation to allow teachers to spend 10% of their teaching time, away from the class for planning, preparation and assessment time for lessons. With this in mind, many schools are looking to sport as a way of covering PPA to develop children’s sports provision.
We deliver fully inclusive sessions that adhere to an inclusion policy, which works with open games for all, modified games and parallel games that develops every child at all levels of ability, in conjunction with the ‘every child matters’ policy. As a scheme we look to inspire young people through physical education and are committed to ensure schools receive the best provision for key stage 1, 2 and 3 pupils.
The programme has a designed structure – providing professional and sustainable solutions to PPA, helping to enrich and extend the schools curriculum in physical education. We follow our own scheme of work, following the National Curriculum and Val Sabin guidelines and the QCA – covering games which are part of PE curriculum, including:
- Invasion games
- Striking and fielding games
- Net wall court games
We can also tailor lesson plans to fit school requirements if they have specific targets for a class, and strive to form a good rapport with young people.
At Boston United CF, we look to constantly adapt our coaching styles so that it suits all coaching sessions. It is important that the skills and enthusiasm shown from our coaches will empower young people to enjoy and learn from every P.E lesson.
We currently offer half or full day support that fulfill schools P.E curriculum needs that is an effective solution.
Reasons why would should choose Boston United Community Foundation:
- We can tailor support to suit every school and their individual needs.
- All of our coaches are FA or NGB Qualified and hold relevant Child Protection, Emergency First Aid and enhanced DBS checks.
- We feel that not only can we help in meeting the demands of curriculum coaching and PPA provision, we can also help through expert coaches who deliver sports-led, structured and progressive physical activity to boys and girls of all abilities which will enrich any school’s curriculum.
- We are experienced sport coaching specialists that can be flexible to meet schools action plan needs to encourage children to participate and develop.
- Gives relevant planning to show participants development alongside the national curriculum
If you’d like more information on our PPA Coaching programme, please contact Nick Reeson on firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01205) 364406.